Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Feelings

There are so many things going on in my life right now. One of the major things that is stressing me out are senior activities. I need to raise money for all the activities in less than a month. All together I need about $350. I do not have that type of money. I am also stressing out about prom. I’m so picky with dresses that I haven’t found anyone that I like. I really didn’t want to go because I don’t have the money, but my mom is making me go to experience the whole senior thing. I told her that it was too much money just for her to pay and she said that don’t mind the money that she want me to enjoy my last year. So I’m going to prom. I haven’t been feeling well for the past couple of day and I don’t know why. I’ve been feeling anxious, scared, depressed, and angry all at the same time. I have tried everything I can to get rid of the feeling but I can’t. I hate feeling like this because then my days go bad. I hope that these feeling go away soon. Today I lost my key and I can’t find it. I walked out of my house with it and now it’s not in my bag and I don’t remember if I did grab it or if I forgot it. I’m so screwed if I don’t find it because that’s my only copy and I’m usually the first one to get home. If I don’t find it today then I’m going to be stuck outside until someone else gets home and opens the door. I really hope it shows up somewhere. I lost my key :’( then I’m mad at my bf for some things he posted up on social media that really bothered me. Yes I know that I shouldn’t get all worked up about it or whatever but he’s done this before and it gets me mad that he doesn’t talk to me about it. We are supposed to be in this together but then where is the trust in things if he won’t tell me anything. He makes me feel left out and that it nothing to him when he puts things like that. But whatever I’ll talk to him later when it no longer angry at him. I’m really excited and scared for graduation because it’s in two months. I’ve been waiting for this day since I can remember and it’s finally here. I know that at graduation I am going to cry. I am a crier. Graduation is a really big thing for me because I am the first in my family to graduate! I am making my family proud. I honestly didn’t think that I would make it this far but I did. I can’t wait for that day to come Class of 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment