Wednesday, June 3, 2015


Final: Part 1
1.    What I liked about this class is that we got the chance to work on the computers. I also liked that we got to learn about different careers.
2.    Some things that I didn’t like were that this class was really repetitive. I wished that we would have learned and did more things than just the sss and medical careers.
3.    Some recommendations I would give to improve this class is to explore a variety of things one can do on the computer rather than just research. All I learned in this class was research. I wish I would have learned a lot more and expanded my knowledge on using a computer.
4.     Most of the time I did do my best in this class. There was a couple of time that I didn’t.
5.    I’m not reading my goals every day. Sometimes my day is so busy that I don’t have time to read them or I forget to.
6.    I am committed to being a CTR person but I have to admit that at times it’s hard to be one that I choose the wrong. I know that it is bad to choose that and i'm going to try my hardest and change my ways

7.    I will remember coming in and greeting Mr.Haymore in the mornings and getting to work on the computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment