Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Acupressure
Duties and Responsibilities:
            Is an Asian Bodywork Therapy (ABT). An  Acupressurist uses their hand to relieve stress and pain anywhere in the body. The same methods are used as in acupuncture. Instead of using needles to release the pain or stress, the therapist uses his or her hands. Acupressure can reduce the risk of disease and illnesses and help quit an addiction such as drugs and alcohol.
Salary:
            $35,970
Education:
          To become an acupressurist you have gone through special training. In some states it is required for an aupressurist to be licensed. They have to complete 500 hours of classroom instruction and pass the organization’s exam.
Picture:
          

Reflection:

          Acupressure seems a little interesting to me. I may want to learn bit more about it. It catches my eye because I can help others as well as myself if I become an acupressurist. It is a well-paying job and does not require much to become one. I would want to have this career as a backup if I don’t pursue a career in what I’m really striving for.

No comments:

Post a Comment