Monday, August 18, 2014

Senior!
          So last week i started my first week of my Senior year! It was very exciting because i am finally a Senior and i'm a about to finish. I had the first day jitters like everyone does. I like all my classes. My Schedule is:
1. U.S. Government
2. New Media 1A
3. Adv. Band
4. ERWC A
5. Geometry
6. Sports Med.
7. AP Spanish Lit.
8. Tutor
 I was surprised that i as put in AP Spanish lit. I've never taken an AP class before s this will be a challenge for me. I like a little challenge. I was kind of sad because the senior from last year wouldn't be returning this year. I had grown some amazing friend ships with most of them. The school feels a little odd to me because they aren't here. Now we are the Seniors and we run this school! Ha ha just kidding. It is a little odd being called a Senior because i am not used to it. When a teacher or an administrator comes on to the intercom or in front of the class and addresses the Seniors I just stare and think "Wait! That's me!" It is a little scary because us the seniors have to set an example for all the incoming fresh-mans. I look at them and think' " wow! 4 years ago i was in their shoes. Scared for my life because i didn't know anyone at the school. I was lost and didn't know how to get around the school. Look at me know! I'm a senior about to finish High School and go off into the real world myself!" It is scary to think about the fact that i'm going to be on my own in about the year. Right now i'm just focusing on passing all my classes and getting the grades in order to graduate. A lot is in store for me this year. I'm excited and ready to give this year my all and make it the best year ever! Class of 2015 Rules!


No comments:

Post a Comment