Monday, November 3, 2014

Dance/Movement Therapy
Duties and Responsibilities:
          It is the psychotherapeutic use of movement to further the emotional, cognitive, physical, and social integration of the individual. It is practiced in mental health, rehabilitation, medical, social, physical and psychological impairments.
Salary:
       $40,00 - $80,00 a year
Education:
          Need to get a credential from the Board Certified Dance/Movement Therapist.  Bachelor’s degree.
 Picture:


Reflection:
       I would be interested I a career like this one. I enjoy dancing and it is my passion. I can put my skills on dance to work by helping others out. It pays really well and it would be a job that I would enjoy doing. I’ve never hear do this career before until now.


No comments:

Post a Comment