Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Camera Operator
Duties and Responsibilities:
·       Records images that entertain or inform the audience.
·       Capture a wide range of material for TV shows, motion pictures, music videos, and documentaries, new and sporting events.
·       Shoot/edit scenes based on directors vision
·       Select appropriate equipment for certain projects
Salary:
       $40,300
Education:
·       Bachelor of Arts in television, radio, and film production
·       Master of fine arts in production.
Picture:
       

Reflection:
       This is something that I would get into. I love to work with cameras and shoot a variety of different shots in order to make a good film. I have worked behind a camera before and made a 10 min. movie. Being in the film industry, in whatever way, is my dream. That is what I hope I am able to do after I graduate from college.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment