Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Home Health Aide
Duties and Responsibilities:
       Monitor and record patient’s condition from their home. Provide support and personal services. They help patient care for themselves by teaching them how to use a cane or a walker. Maintains a safe and secure environment for the patient.
Salary:
       $20,100
Education:
·      Certification programs available and on the job training.
Picture:
       

Reflection:
       I may be interested in this type of job. I love helping out people so this may be it. I don’t mind taking care of an elderly person and keeping them safe and healthy. My cousin has worked as one and she said that she enjoys it. she tells me that the not so good thing is that you may sometimes have to sleep at the persons help for over a week if you have to. So that’s kind of a thing that I wouldn’t want to do. But I will keep this job in mind.



       

No comments:

Post a Comment