Friday, September 19, 2014

            Choreographer
Duties and responsibilities:
       They make dance routines for individual people, dance groups, dance organizations, etc. Choreography is made up of different styles of dancing and they are all combined into a routine. It is mainly involved with dancing and a physical work. You have to be fit and flexible and be able to direct a person and explain to them the dance movements thoroughly.
Salary:
          $29,479-$59,251
Education:
          A high school diploma is beneficial. But many choreographers get earn a bachelors diploma.
Picture:




Reflection:

          This career really interests me. I’ve always wanted to be a choreographer as a little girl. I have been dancing since I was in the 5th grade. I’ve taken a small break from it but I am determined to get back into it. I learned a lot of choreographies and can choreograph my own routine. I have done so in the past. This is a dream job of mine and will be pursuing it and achieving my goal of becoming one really soon. Being a choreographer can be a stressful job and exhausting, but I know that I can do this job. I am up for the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment