Thursday, February 26, 2015

Firefighter


Duties and Responsibilities:
·       Respond immediately and safely to emergency calls
·       Rescue trapped animals or people
·       Attend emergency incidents like fires, road accidents, floods, terrorist incidents, spillages of dangerous substances, and rail and air crashes
·       Educate and inform the public in fire safety by giving talks
·       Fire investigations
Salary:
      $22,573-$63,846
Education:
·       Completion of a fire academy program or apprenticeship for entry-level; undergraduate or graduate degree in fire science or related field for advancement or specialized training.
Picture:
      

Reflection:
       Yes I would like to become a firefighter. I like helping people out and this interests me. I don’t really know much about it but I always see them in the streets, at emergency events and doing their job. It is really interesting and it is not an easy job. This is something that I could see myself doing in 2 years or so. That is one of my goals, to become a firefighter or volunteer as one.


No comments:

Post a Comment