Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Miles Honorable Moment

A 8 year old boy named miles had found a $20 bill in the parking lot of the restaurant he and his family were about to eat. He returned it to its rightful owner. The owner of the $20 is a solider. Miles returned the $20 with a note on it telling the solider that he reminded him of his dad because his dad was a soldier who is in heaven now. The solider was grateful and thanked the little boy for what he did. It was a great honor for him. The solider kept the note and reads it every day to remind himself of what a great heart people can have. After miles returned the money he went to visit his father at the grave yard by himself and told his dad all about it.

         As I was watching the video it made me tear up a little bit because I don’t have my dad with me and it reminded me of him. It also gave me some joy because miles could have wasted the money but, he decided to do the right thing and return it. He has done something great and honorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment