Thursday, May 21, 2015

Memorial Day
1.     Memorial Day is a day where those who died in active military service are remembered.
2.     The purpose of Memorial Day is to honor all men and women who died during any war or military action.
3.     Memorial Day is on May 25.
4.     A few ways to show honor and respect on Memorial Day is to walk the beaches or taking a short road trip. Many cemeteries have events going on to honor those at their graves site that have fought in the wars. Some amusement parks and tourist attractions let any veterans or anyone still active in the military free admission.
5.      




   

6.     A few things I do to show my respect on memorial day is that I go to the beach and wlk down to where the have all the crosses of those who have served but never cam home. I read some of the stories they have of them and talk to those who have lost someone I  the military. I personally don’t hav anyone that has died tin the military but I am glad that im there to listen to those who may need someone at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment