Wednesday, December 3, 2014

1.   Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2.   Am I committing to doing my very best?
3.   Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
“If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.”

Lou Holtz


This quote means that if you answer yes to all the questions there is no doubt that you will not fail. You will do great things in life. Trusting, committing and treating people the way you want to be treated is the best thing you can do. That shows that you are a good person and live up to your standards and maybe even their standards. Every day you should reflect the questions on yourself and see if you will answer yes. If you answer no then think about what you did wrong and try to change it so that next time the answer to that question is YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment