Monday, December 1, 2014

This past week i did many things. Last Saturday i was in the Huntington Park Parade! It was amazing! we got to open the parade this year. I had a lot of fun conducting the band and leading them. during the week, i met up with my team for the Interdisciplinary project to work on the slides. We got most of our project done. I babysit-ted a couple of days and got paid for it which really benefited me cause now i can go and buy Christmas presents!! On thanksgiving i spent it with a couple of friends at my house. they each made a dish and we sat around the table and talked and talked. it was really nice. This Saturday that passed i spent the whole day Christmas shopping with the one i love and a couple of friends. we searched for the perfect presents. This Sunday i went to the Hollywood parade! i spent the night with my best friend and the one i love. we got to see many amazing marching band and balloons. This was my first year watching the parade. I love the rain! My week was by far the best week ever!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment