Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A.    I liked working on the computers and developing my typing skills. I didn’t really like working on the carrier pathways because many of the ones given in class didn’t interest me at all.
B.     I don’t think that this class needs improvement, its pretty good.
C.     I did do my best in the class due to the fact that I have to pass this class in order to graduate.
D.    I sometimes read my goals, but at time I forget or I’m too busy that it slips my mind.
E.     I know that I’m not committed to be a CTR person. I’ve done some bad thing that I regret, and at times I do choose the wrong. I’m trying my best to become a CTR person but I know that it will take me some time.

F.      I promise that I will take responsibility for my body- mind-and-spirit by doing good and knowing that I’m on the right path. I will not fall into temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment